Header Ads

Consider Having a Back-Up Account by Using Instaport.me

I found this link online and I���ve tried using this method but I cannot download at the very last step.

I found this link online and I���ve tried using this method but I cannot download at the very last step. Despite this, a lot of people say it���s working. I checked the Twitter account of instaport.me and shows that it was last active in 2013 which means that it may not be working now. You can still try it out but be careful when backing up pictures. Below are some steps on how to do it.

1

Step 1: Visit instaport.me

2

Step 2: Sign into Instagram and Authorize Account

3

Step 3 Choose your exporting options

4

Other apps you can try are Frostbox and iDrive. I tried logging into Frostbox and I discovered that it provides a 7 day free trial. The app can sync photos and videos from Instagram, plus I was able to download photos one by one but cannot download it as a bundle. I think it may be better to pay for the service so you can get more benefits from it.

Powered by Blogger.